1. PPP portal

PPP portal


The Course of Public-Private Partnership offered by the Graduate School of Economics at Toyo University(Known as TOYO PPP School) can study Public (public / public), Private (private / citizen), and Partnership (cooperation).
You can get a master's degree (economics).

Even if you cannot speak Japanese, you can complete TOYO PPP School only in English.
Of course, you can also complete the course only in Japanese.

Toyo University was certified as the UNECE International Specialist Centre of Excellence on PPPs in Local Governments, which serves as one of the PPP centers that the UNECE PPP Secretariat promotes around the world. We are the world's only PPP center focused on local governments.
International students from all over the world are enrolled in PPP / PFI.

There is a system to take entrance exams from overseas.
After enrollment, you need to live in Japan and go to school.

More information can be found in General Information (Foreign students who want to study in English)/総合案内(英語で学びたい外国人留学生).